How To Identify The Quality Of The Motor Housing? What Are The Identification Methods?
How to identify the quality of the motor housing? What are the identification methods?
How to identify the quality of the motor housing? What are the identification methods? The motor housing technology supports connecting the motor, transmission mechanism, switch, handle, and accessory device, making it a complete external component of the electric tool. The motor housing is a metal material with different cross-sectional shapes formed by hot-melt extrusion of metal rods. Many customers can't distinguish the quality of the motor shell when they buy it. I will summarize it for you today!
The following is the quality identification method of the motor housing:
1. Identification check: Whether there are identifications such as product standard code and production license number on the motor shell and packaging.
2. Surface quality: In addition to cleaning the surface of the shell, no defects such as cracks, peeling, corrosion, and bubbles are allowed, and defects such as corrosion spots, electric burns, black spots, and oxide film shedding are not allowed.
3. Oxide film thickness: The oxide film of the electrical equipment shell is formed during the anodization, which has protective and decorative effects and can be detected by an eddy current thickness gauge.
4. Sealing quality: After anodizing the aluminum electric motor housing, there are many gaps on the surface. If it is not sealed or not well sealed, the corrosion resistance of the electrical enclosure will be reduced.
5. Corrosion resistance: This index mainly affects the life of electrical equipment enclosures.
How to identify the quality of the motor housing? What are the identification methods? The above is the method we used to identify the motor housing, and hope to help you. If necessary, you can check it out on our official website!